These laws originate from the book, The Richest Man In Babylon. One of my favorite quote says…
“Don’t gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.”
The Richest Man in Babylon
1. Gold cometh gladly an in increasingly quantities to any man who will put by not less than one-tenth of his earnings to create on estate for his future and that of his family.
2. Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who find for it profitable employment, multiplying even as flock of the field.
3. Gold clings to the protection of the continuous owner who invest it under the advice of men wise in its handling.
4. Gold slips away from the man who invest it in business or purpose with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those skilled in it’s keep.
5. Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followers the alluring advice tricksters and schemers or who trust it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investments.
These laws of Gold will allow you to build wealth for you and your family. Practice these five steps and you’ll be are your way to creating financial freedom for your future.