Good Day Gang!
Writing has always been a top way of communication sense the beginning of times. The people who are good at it earn money and the great ones create a living and leave a legacy.
Blogging is one of the best businesses in the world. I truly believe this as someone who has run Millionaire Blog, one of the premier blogs on Motivation and Success since 2019.
I’ve watched blogging become an extremely lucrative space over the years, so much so that I have left jobs to focus on becoming full-time creator.
How To Earn Money
A successful business is one that has high-profit margins, a defensible revenue stream, can be scaled, and is hopefully fun to operate. Blogging fits all these categories.
Earning money blogging is not easy but it’s possible. You have to be consistent just like anything else after a few good articles you will start getting traffic, traffic equal eyeballs and eyeballs equal dollars.
Lets get into it so what are some of the ways you earn money blogging?
1. Advertising dollars is the first way to earn money by allowing advertisers to place their ads around your content. When you subscribers come to read your content the Ads around it will make you money.
This is the quickest and easiest way to start earning income from your writing. The best part it’s a passive income stream meaning you do the work once and it will earn you money for lifetime.
2. Affiliate marketing has been around for a while and with big companies like Amazon you could easily become affiliate and write about products you use or inspire you.
Or just do reviews on Amazon products and people who looking for them products will read your review and purchase through your affiliate link.
When they purchase Amazon ships the product, your receive your commissions and Amazon get there cut. All because you sent the customer.
You also see this a lot in the fitness industry with brand ambassadors aka affiliates share there discount code for you to get it cheaper and then to receive a commission.
3. Selling physical products if you have a product line such as I you can sell your products through your website. For example on our menu tab is a list of my products purchase anything and we’ll get paid.
There is no better feeling than have people purchase your products from your writings. This is very powerful and there’s a term for it called copywriting or sales copy.
Those who can persuade readers to read to the end or even purchase their product will never need a job they can use their creator juices.
4. Selling digital products is smart way to create another stream of income this is also known as intellectual property.
Something you created with your knowledge and wisdom you organize and package and sell to others so they can do what you do or at least learn how to do it.
5. Sponsored post is basically where you write up a creative post favoring a product, place or person. To influence others to do something on there behalf and that person, company or brand will pay you.
You see this a lot with popular people like celebrities but as social media platforms continue to rise, so do social media influencers. People who built large followings usually do good with sponsored posts aka ads.
6. Coaching/Consulting is a great way to use your knowledge and expertise to earn more income from your blog by selling your services in the post itself. Those who are smart and serious will use the credibility and the network of the expert to bolster their brand and shortcut the process.
How Much Can Bloggers Earn
Like everything good, you’ve got to put in the work. Here’s what’s possible for ~60% of the blogger population who is willing to publish 3X a week of strategic content without fail:
Year 1: $1,000 – $10,000
Year 2: $10,000 – $30,0000
Year 3: $30,000 – $50,000
Year 4: $50,000 – $100,000
Year 5: $100,000 – $250,000
Year 6: $150,000 – $350,000
Year 7: $200,000 – $500,000
Year 8: $300,000 – $600,000
Year 9: $400,000 – $800,000
Year 10: $500,000 – $1,000,000+
According to http://www.financialsamurai.com this is what the numbers look like for bloggers who are persistent and consistent. As you see above the correlation of time and effort you put in the larger the income its the compound effect.
Blog Categories That Make Most Money
After searching and reading many blog topics there is no number one topic but what I found was it was several categories that I continue to see. That is popular across the internet now most of the categories are saturated but if you can be you be the different and creative and fresh perspective you could a large following incredibly fast.
There are many more ways to earn money blogging but these are my top five. Also the ways I’m currently earning income from this blog. Like I said my goal isn’t to teach you how to start a blog it’s to show you how to make money with one.
If you like what you read today be sure to like, comment, subscribe as I will be dropping more content like this. If you would like 1 on 1 coaching to get your blog set up and running to start earning money fast send me an email.