Good day Millionaires
You already know it’s Jalen with the protein back with another banger. Go ahead hit that like button and subscribe if you haven’t already in this post I’m sharing 20 ways lifting improves your wellness and lifestyle. Let’s Go!
20 Reasons You Shouldn’t Live Another Day Without Lifting
1. You’ll lose 40% more body fat. When working with resistance you tend to use more muscles. You can lose weight with aerobic exercises like walking, dancing, etc. However, if you use resistance such as weight lifting you will guarantee to burn 40% more fat than just with calisthenics.
2. You’ll Burn More Calories. Lifting weights increases the number of calories you’ll burn compared to any other workout.
3. Your clothes will fit better. You will add better shape and definition to your body. Which will in return have you look better and feel better.
4. You’ll keep your body young. The secret to turning back the clock is consistent strength training is especially effective. Consistently burning fat and rebuilding muscles.
5. You’ll build stronger bones. You lose bone mass as you age which is why many elderly break bones and fracture easily as you age but Lifting supports bone density and strength.
6. You’ll be more flexible. Over time your flexibility can decrease but those that lifts continue to stay agile with full-body workouts. Research shows Olympic weight lifters are second in flexibility only to gymnasts.
7. Your heart will be healthier. Pumping iron gets your blood flowing, the heart main job is to pump fresh blood to every part of your body do this by working out.
8. You’ll derail diabetes. I call it muscle medication Austrian scientist study shows found that people with type 2 diabetes who started strength training significantly lowered their blood sugar levels. Lifting may be one of the best ways to prevent diabetes anyway.
9. You’ll cut your cancer risk. Don’t settle for ounce of prevention; weights may offer it by the pounds.
10. Your diet will improve. When you’re lifting your health-conscious which transfers over to what you eat so you tend to make better decisions for lunch and snacks.
11. You’ll handle stress better. Many people think I workout for looks but more important is my stress reliever instead of pounding people we pound the iron.
12. You’ll shrug off jet lag. If you ever flew jet lag can have you tired and lazy, but those who train hard and train often are less effected. Even going to lift after a flight kills jet lag.
13. You’ll be happier. Because your focus on self improvement and you’ll never have time to envy others or compare your life to other because your focused on yours.
14. You’ll sleep better. Lifting hard helps you rest easier.
15. You’ll get in shape faster. A study at University of Hawaii found that circuit training with weights raises your heart rate 15 beats per minute higher than does running by 60-70 percent of your maximum heart rate.
16. You’ll fight depression. University of Sydney found that regularly lifting weights significantly reduces symptoms of major depression.
17. You’ll be more productive. When I workout before work im more exited and I work harder. However, on the days I skip then go to work I really feel the lag.
18. You’ll add years to your life. Get strong to live long.
19. You’ll stay sharp. Never get how important it is to stay sharp by staying physically and mentally prepared for whatever life my bring you.
20. You’ll even be smarter. Talking about a mind muscle connection Brazilian researchers found that 6 months of resistance training enhances cognitive functions.
Thank you for taking out the time to invest in your health and wellness I hope you got major value. However, the real value will be added once you start lifting your whole life will change and improve. If you are in need of a coach and program to get you started I am him! Please send me a message on contact or just get started below.
All sources can be found in The Mens Health Magazine.